Senior PHP Engineer
You’ll be responsible for the server-side development of interactive projects and collaborating with a creative team of designers and developers.
You will have the chance to work on a number of technically and creatively challenging projects that include (but are not limited to) content management systems, large websites and microsites, native and web application API development, and e-commerce sites.
- 4+ years of experience developing data-driven web applications
- Demonstrable understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Deep understanding of PHP, NodeJS and/or Java, and experience with some major web frameworks for these languages
- Design and implementation of RESTful services
- Database schema design and implementation skills (transactional, normalization, etc)
- CMS integration and development
- Experience planning infrastructure and developing systems with high scalability and availability requirements
- Experience using version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Solid grasp on security concepts for the web
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing)
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment wearing multiple hats
- Desire to continuously learn new languages, platforms and skills
Good to Have
- Experience with Laravel, Craft CMS, and/or WordPress
- Experience with enterprise platforms such as Sitecore, Demandware, Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia/Drupal, etc
- E-commerce and payment gateway integration
- Frequent contributor to open-source projects
- Interest in physical computing and embedded systems
How to apply
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume and previous work samples to
Please describe your role in each project you present if possible. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.