Goshipages is looking for a remote Senior Full-Stack Developer for a 3 month contract with option to stay on for the right candidate.
We are a small start-up that has been helping thousands of people find housing in South Korea each year with our super simple accommodation management and search product.
We are currently investing heavily into our technology and finalizing a complete re-imagination of our entire business and will launch a shiny new product in the coming months.
Our goal is to build the business tool of choice for accommodation providers around the world. We are starting in South Korea and plan to quickly grow to the rest of Asia before taking over the entire world - We have a lot of work to do and we need you to help us get there.🤘
We are looking for a remote Senior Full Stack developer with Laravel and VueJS experience for a 3 month contract to help our dev-team finish building our new web application.
- You enjoy having complete ownership of your work and time as you will be working remotely with little supervision going through our backlog in Asana
- You will be working primarily on helping us finalize our messaging feature and CMS but will be comfortable picking up a variety of tasks in front and backend
- You will be familiar implementing mobile first mockups helping in testing across a range devices and browsers
Our stack includes PHP7 (Laravel 5 framework), VueJS, Pusher, Mailgun, Nginx, MySQL, S3, Sentry.
- Able to provide invoices as contractor for the 3 month contract
- Must make a reference to "kittens" somewhere in your application
- Experienced working with GIT workflow
- Experience with TDD
- Expert knowledge of PHP (5.6+ / 7+) and Laravel 5.3+
- Strong knowledge of VueJS (1.0+)
- Experience in implementing pixel-perfect mobile-first mockups
- Experienced with modern frontend tooling and workflow (Gulp/Babel/Sass/etc)
Nice to haves
- Experience with sockets / push notifications and tools like Pusher
- Experienced working with remote team
- Experience with Payment gateways
- Knowledge of Korean language / culture
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with an awesome, dedicated team
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom to choose your hours and work wherever you want